11.16.2009

Another Reason Why I Love Vassar

Halloween at Vassar is so wonderful. 


It's creative.  And it's fun.  I don't know about you guys, but it seems that Halloween at a lot of other schools are all about, oh how did Mean Girls put it?  Oh yes, "Halloween is the one night a year when a girl can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it".  Underwear, corsets, and animal ears.  Right.  But I feel like for the most part, Vassar isn't like that.  People put a lot of effort and creativity into their outfits!  Just this year, there was a Golden Snitch, Fredian Slips, Rock Paper Scissors, an Ink Blot Test, so many Clue groups, and Kiwi birds.  In past years, I remember Carboard Box Transformers, Mutant Ninja Turtles, Awkward Turtles, Tickle-Me-Elmo, Gay Dumbledores, and the list goes on and on.  Halloween at Vassar makes me proud of my school.  So Kudos!

And yeah, I know this is a bit late, but I was just telling an old high school friend of mine why I chose Vassar and why I love it.  And my Halloween memories all resurfaced and it made me happy :)

No comments: