11.19.2009

God Bless Chili Day

Has the Retreat chili gotten better? Or has it just been that long since I've had it? Either way, my dinner tonight was DELICIOUS! First, I was so impressed at how my entire plate was filled with long grain rice and a huge serving of vegetarian chili on top (I'm not a fan of beef). In the chili, were all types of veggies from onions, carrots, peppers, squash, beans, and so much more. Seriously, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. I sprinkled some cheese on it from the salad bar and it was complete and perfect. I always thought my Dad makes a good chili. I might have to give him a few pointers from tonight's meal...

I don't usually think too much about the food here on campus. In fact, I try not to think of it at all. But tonight was exceptional! Kudos to the Retreat chefs!

I will add though, kind of miss it being served in a bread bowl. Any chance of getting that back? I mean who doesn't love being able to eat the dish their food was served in? I do!

1 comment:

mybkexperience said...

I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
An excellent blog.
Great work!