9.21.2009

The Dizzy Limit

Well, I'm not good at introductions, but I am indeed the (presumably) newest addition to Blog 9. Not too sure what a first post should entail, so we'll just go with the good ole (as well as awkward?) online dating profile.

Myself: a Vassar student ( may/may not be freshman...) from the West Coast (NorCal) with some experience in subjecting people to my wearisome ramblings.

You: A life-loving, blog-reading individual with varied interests (and personalities) who, in best case scenario enjoys procrastination, good literature, better music, Frasier and other quality television, astronomy, all things nerdy, long walks on the beach and dinners by candlelight.

Right, so hopefully the more mysterious bits of myself will be slowly revealed in a strange personality type strip-tease through posting. Was that a strange metaphor? Probably. That is one thing you should know now, metaphors are certainly not my forté.

Alright that's enough revealing (revelation?) for now. I am also currently lacking the page jump ability so I'll keep this first post short. I am off to complete a certain daunting research paper and perhaps sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay stinie!
FSR lives on!

Anonymous said...

Anyone who likes astronomy is instantly cool =)

Anonymous said...

You're totally awesome!!! WOOO California!! HOLLA