9.23.2009

Yes, I am a Clown.

Sorry for not posting Saturday, our re-launch day. But as any friend of mine knows, I am flaky sometimes. Woot! Well a little about me, I guess:

1. Uh.....I really like jazz
2. Uh.........um.....I like primates and eusocial insects
3. But HATE every other nasty bug
4. seriously, there was one on my pillow yesterday (horror of horrors!) and it kept me up at night.
5. I'm a junior! Yay! or Nay?!

Well, that's me, kind of, ..... I have to go to a piano lesson. What's giong on this weekend, huh? How 'bout dem Yankees?

How are all the Sophomores and Freshmen enjoying the Vassar? I remember my golden youth....I shone like the sun...now, in maturity, I am somber.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for that particular make. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 250 bucks on every site. But definitively I base this site selling them for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that exact model. The prices seeking the sneakers are approximately 320 dollars everwhere. But for all I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices as regards the boots are about 200 bucks on every site. But finally I bring about this location selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?