9.20.2009

You're WHAT?

Maybe it's just because I have both a ridiculously high work ethic AND I really like shopping for new things to amuse me (video games, music, books, movies, etc.), but I can never understand it when I log onto Facebook or Twitter and my friend's statuses say they're bored.

Like, go out and do something with your life!

Join a club, go see a movie, go find some friends to hang out with! Better yet, get off your ass and exercise! Sitting in front of a computer whining about how you're bored won't solve anything!

*sigh*

Bored isn't even a word in my vocabulary. I'm too busy with school and life that I have no time to be bored. Blargh.

-spire

2 comments:

Riley said...

you seem pretty judgmental.

Anonymous said...

Is this really something worth complaining about?