9.29.2009

Stressin'

SOooooo

Today was just mad weird. I just felt this overwhelming burden on my mind all day and I was trying to figure out what it was and I think it's the 10-12 page essay that's looming for my sociology class that I haven't even thought about yet because I spent the entirety of my weekend working on a research paper prospectus for one of my film classes. *breath*

And so I was contemplating this upcoming paper, and I thought to myself... WHY am I in this class. Nothing has stimulated me thus far. The only reason I'm taking it is because I need one last class to fulfill that graduation requirement that says 25% of my classes have to be in a division other than that of my major...

I'm a film/english double major. Taking a 200-level sociology class about health and public policy just seems unnecessary to me in hindsight. And I'm completely detached from the course material... Germ theory is for biology majors. Sorry, but it's true.

Ugh. I need to shoot an email to my advisor. Time to drop this muthafucka.

Hope you are having a lovely Tuesday. If you're not yet, go rawk out to Britney's new single 3. Lovesit.
xoxo
spire

No comments: