9.28.2009

Ode to a Water Fountain

Oh water fountain on the fourth floor of Skinner:
How much I truly love you.
How much I truly appreciate you.
You never disappoint, oh water fountain of mine.

After long rehearsals
Or climbing endless flights of stairs
Or for anyone who ends up on the fourth floor
You are a beacon of refreshment, nourishment and hydration

Always so cold
Always so refreshing
And conveniently placed next to a heater, so in the winter,
I can warm up and drink your ambrosia all at once

As I drink from you, I am surrounded by wonderful music
Choir melodies, virtuostic violin exerpts, or moving jazz beats.
Of course, yours is the most perfect melody.
A mix of clarity, taste, and heaven.

Oh fourth floor water fountain:
I crave your sweet, sweet water.
Oh dearest fountain of perfection,
I wish you were closer to Cushing.

2 comments:

Rehan Jailis said...

Lots of great information and inspiration, which we all need! I really appreciate the efforts made by you for this. Well Done! Thanks for sharing the information with us.

For more information on water fountains you can visit to Water Fountains

Unknown said...

Balinese Water Feature, Cheap Water Features and Outdoor Water Features as outstanding decorative item and can be used outside or inside your home.

Cheap Water Features