2.22.2008

Fate is Inevitable

So I'm sitting here nervously anticipating for the three days that I've been preparing since September for. And I've realized how important people are to me in my life. Skeptics say that you can't really know a person in such a short time, but I know that I've found people who will be my friends for the rest of my life. It makes that whole fate thing seem pretty inevitable. Even though I'm a Catholic, I believe that God has a set out plan for us, to lead us in the right direction to make the right decisions and to meet the right people. And with everything going right, how can I be wrong? We'll see after this weekend.

Til next time,
vivalawhitegirl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

What's the next three days?

Anonymous said...

I have States for swimming.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... Good luck!