2.26.2008

Now That I Think About It...

I really love my iPod. It really tunes into my feelings and emotions and plays what I want to hear, without me having to touch my dial. I know this sounds silly, but it is honestly true!

For example, let's say I'm feeling sad and depressed, my iPod may play some Amy Winehouse or some pre-Beyonce Jay-Z. When I'm happy, I might hear my Utada Hikaru and Rie Fu.

Well, besides that, I'm really happy with the way the blog is progressing. It seems as if people are generally interested. Of course, everything has a hater, but I say to be a hater, you had to read this blog, which means everyone right and left are reading and spreading the word. Don't let anyone judge your opinion, though. Read with an open mind and decide on your own whether our thoughts are what you want to read. If not, there are several different writers on this blog and you may be faithful to one or more of our writers. That's cool too.

Keep on truckin.

Luvs and hugs,
Dyamond Phillips

No comments: