2.27.2008

TREACHERY!

Noyes Circle is a circle of death. The weather has made it treacherous. It was bad enough when it snowed, but when it started to rain, I thought "a thousand plagues upon you, you...weather". And also, screw that Vassar Virus going around. Dammit. I was going to go to Matt's Bar Mitzvah and holla at some challah, boi. But I was stricken sort of ill. Is it dying out yet? I thought it was, but then a new wave came.

Let's get it on. Also, what's up with the new mousse desserts at ACDC? Hot. kind of. But I'm impressed by their efforts.
We're all sensitive people.

CJDC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny that your nickname is CJDC when abbreviated since you live in Noyes and Noyes is super close to the DC. And yeah, one time it took me like 5 hours to get across Noyes Field because it was all snowy and icy. It probably would have taken a shorter time just to go around. Unnncool.