2.18.2008

On Sunday

I have always found Sunday to be the most stressful day of the week. It's the day when I must approach my list of wishful "to dos" and force myself to work. In spite of this, there is a balance that exists. Though there is much anxiety about finishing what "needs to bedone," (though there is often much conflict in my mind about what*actually* needs to be done), Sunday is a sort of middle ground. It's a passageway of sorts between two weeks of class where there exists hope for some kind of surprise that will come in the future. Sunday: a day of work, yet part of the weekend, it provides some kind of reassurance (ungrounded though it may be) that there's something good for the coming week. Here's wishing some of the good stuff will come your way... and mine,

I'm Poseidon, and I'll be blogging for Davison.

What once was clear moon,
Is now my reflection true:
Bury it in me.

No comments: