2.25.2008

Saturday Night

So just in case anyone missed it Saturday night…. E2 was craaazy!

Some highlights of the night:

•Ongoing beer pong… providing lots of entertainment. Drunk boys get wayyy into it. :)
•Almost getting into a throwdown with some drunken douche who decided it was okay to give me the finger after I nicely suggested that it would be difficult to play a BP game if his cups weren’t set up.
•A few intense OT rounds.
•Barely making it to Acrop with my boyfriend…. Only to leave as soon as we got our food because the poor boy was too sick.

Oh, TH parties. Gotta love ‘em. Can’t wait for it to get warmer so we don’t all have to cram inside.

In other news… the hell known as midterms is starting. My thoughts are with you, my friends… but on the bright side- less than two weeks till Spring Break.

Peace Out Cub Scouts. <3SmartyGalPartyGal

No comments: