2.23.2008

Preschoolers Unite!

Sorry to disappoint, but I have no good stories to share this morning. I am pretty sick, so last night I just hung out with some friends and turned in early. Instead of attempting to make that sound interesting, I thought I would share this list:

Top 10 ways that college is like preschool:
1) naptime makes a triumphant comeback
2) tickle fights are common
3) macaroni is a staple food (preferably of the e-z variety)
4) personal bubbles do not exist
5) neither does modesty (there are only so many times you can try to change in the closet)
6) puddle-jumping and snow-frolicking are legitimate sources of entertainment
7) personal grooming is far from a priority
8) you are almost expected to exist in squalor
9) any and all illnesses spread like wildfire
10) bathroom time is not necessarily private time

You know it’s true.

I hope you all had deliciously dramatic Friday nights, and I promise I’ll have stories next weekend!
Also, how gorgeous is Vassar in the snow?
(picture)

-Peabo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha your list is extremely accurate.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful
i know who you are and i love you :)