5.13.2008

Amid All the Stress

...So...I was walking to the Kiosk a little while ago for a heavenly Starbucks Frappuccino when I look up and see...a freakin' RAINBOW over Main!! I'm not kidding - it's completely sunny outside but there's a rainbow projected over a streak of clouds on top of Main! It's lovely. I mean... it doesn't erase the fact that everything seems out of my control right now but... it helps? Maybe that's just me - I love rainbows. Breathe in, everybody. Step out for a bit, feel the sun and breathe...it'll be over soon (that's what I keep telling myself).

Good luck to you all!

Aletheia

UPDATE: Pic!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hate to rain on your... rainbow? but since when does the kiosk have frappachinos. because they don't.

Anonymous said...

They have them in the little bottles. I've bought one from there.

Anonymous said...

1:52 is correct.

Anonymous said...

the rainbow was incredible!!! It made me feel alive again after being slaughtered from all the multivariable calc studying....

Anonymous said...

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080513/NEWS01/80513024/-1/rss

Anonymous said...

whoops, pic of the rainbow on the pojo website: pic

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic!
Wasn't it lovely?
Ahhhh nature.... LOL