5.18.2008

I'm Going to Miss This


Today, I decided to take all my pictures off my wall. It looks really sad. While putting them away, I found notes that we had all written to each other after a play I was in senior year. I just finished reading them. I feel like I’ve changed a lot from the person they describe, and I’m trying to figure out if it’s in good or bad ways. I think a little bit of both. I’m glad to be going home soon, because I want to return somewhat to the me in those notes. Not that I’ll loose what Vassar has added, of course. Especially all the amazing people who have helped me through.

Whenever I think of how soon I’m going home, I get really excited. But then I remember I have to pack, clean, take an exam, and say goodbye to everyone. That makes me a little less excited. But I did steal a tray (with trayfitti) from the DC to preserve it for next year! And to go traying.

I know you will all have amazing summers, but aren’t we all going to miss this? If you need more proof, just look at that picture. I can’t wait to see you all again next year!

-Peabo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good idea on stealing the tray. i kind of hope everyone left does that because i definitely didn't think of it...