5.16.2008

It's Over! (ish)

I hope everyone's finals are going well; it's almost over! I have my two toughest finals Monday and Tuesday, then I go back home to Long Island. Here are some things that I'm looking forward to doing this summer:
-Getting back on a normal sleep schedule
-Eating home cooking
-Making different kinds of soup :d
-Doing some reading for pleasure (I'm thinking about finally investing time to read the Lord of the Rings)
-Write!! I wrote this short story last year which is sort of nothing on its own, but I now have an idea for a full story and context. I'm looking forward to putting that down in form.

What I will miss:
-Davison!!!!
-Laughter about random things that don't make sense
-Laughter about intelligent, witty things
-UPC runs
-RISK playing :D

Well, that's it for me. I wish you all luck on your finals, and a safe trip hope!

Enjoy the summer,
-Poseidon

P.S. Pick up a copy of Helicon (the literary magazine) in the library or other highly traveled locations!

No comments: