5.04.2008

Buzzing

Ah, Founder's Day stories...I was kind of depressed (cuz of weather, I have to admit) and tired in the throughout most of the day...then I took a half hour nap and GOT CRUNK. Um....everything was funny....I went to sleep...the end. But, my, those chili veggie burgers were grrreat. I told people I'd miss them next year...told one guy I never talk to I was sorry for using his water boiler without permission (it's right there in the kitchen! It's so convenient I have to take advantage. And it helped me progress through the days of putting my mug of cold, tea-bagged water in the microwave). Haha I love it. You know what I also love? Feet. Fucking love those things. I thought of putting up a picture of mine, but decided to save something for the imagination.

Everybody must get buzzed.
CJDC

No comments: