5.07.2008

Believe It or Not

You’ve seen squirrels, groundhogs, and rabbits; ….last night, I chanced upon a wolpertinger darting through the trees. It was only for an moment but I swear to it. “Couldn’t be” I muttered to myself, “This far from Bavaria?” I didn’t believe it at first but it couldn’t be denied. It was all there, the horns of a roebuck, the wings of a jay and the feet of a duck. I stood back jaw agape astonished by the wolpertinger’s majesty. Sadly, before I could a girl to expose her breasts and lure it in, it wisped away, appearing to take flight into the night. In an instant the beast was gone, I can only assume it was up to something awesome.

white chocolate

p.s. It may have been a rabbit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

why do you have the BEST POSTS?

Anonymous said...

hahah so funny :-)

Anonymous said...

last night, i saw a hawk pick up a squirrel and eat it.

Anonymous said...

this is awesome

Anonymous said...

"I can only assume it was up to something awesome."
LOL.