5.03.2008

='[

I have two weeks left. I'm going to miss Vassar.

Let me rephrase that.
I'm going to miss my friends at Vassar.

Last night, me and my friends played DDR, went to the Limit show (which was EXCELLENT), checked out the Mug, and then spontaneously decided to go to the farm at 1:30 in the morning. At the point that we finally reached the farm we suddenly realized that we should've gone in the other direction, as we were mildly hungry. So we hiked across campus to the Acrop. We were there until 3:00.

I did not get to sleep till 4, and was woken up by none other than Main building herself at 9:00 a.m.

But I don't regret it. Here's why: I LOVE my friends. They're a wildly eclectic group of people, and they're all fabulous. It makes me want to cry sometimes thinking about how great they are, and thinking about how I shall fill the void made by their absence over the summer. Facebook and AIM still exists, but it's not the same. The void can't be filled. At least one of them will be a short drive away from where I live, but the others live several hours away from me.

SO if you're reading this right now, take some time to let your friends know how much you love them. Especially those who you won't be seeing over the summer.

Oh, and
HAPPY FOUNDER'S DAY, BITCHES!

sprink.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't call me a bitch, just...don't

Chiara said...

i love you too!

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome night!
-John

Anonymous said...

That night was great. See you this summer!

Anonymous said...

that was one of the best nights everrr