5.04.2008

Just Remember to Breathe

Ok so its a Sunday without sun and I am trying to consolidate these last few days here, packing, studying, working etc before I have to go back to the real world [?]. Not that going home is anything new for me, I have a habit of taking myself on multi-month orbits away from my family/hometown and the collisions/near misses that always take place upon those returns have so far marked the grittier, emotional turnpikes in my life. So 'woo' for heading home in 2.5 weeks for round 6.

In the meantime I am going to continue on blindly in my Vassar-d bliss and send out a kudos to Vice for an awesome Afterhours show last week, Meiko and co wove a magnificent acoustic blanket for my friday night and I really appreciated that end of week break.

So here we go, lets just all remember to breathe, and everything should be ok.
tenandthree

No comments: