5.07.2008

That's nice.

It's nice to know, even in retrospect, that people care about you. I had a really rough first semester and a friend of mine mentioned tonight that she, and other people, had been worried about me. It's funny, because I had only known them for a couple months at that point, and they were still concerned about me. I'm doing a thousand times better now... thanks to the fact that even though I've only been here since August, I've still found people who care enough to worry about someone they hardly know.

Thank you, all of you.
littleone

p.s. There was an EMS van outside of my dorm a little while ago (it's 1:40 as I write this). Seriously, guys? It's freaking Tuesday. I know it's the last day of classes, but why don't you celebrate by NOT drinking yourself into a comatose stupor? Everything in moderation...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not all EMS vans are for drinking...