5.02.2008

It's Coming

As I'm sure you've heard, High School Musical 3: Senior Year will be released October 24 exclusively in theaters. Principal photography starts Saturday, May 3, and all the chief actors will be back to reprise their roles!

If I've learned one thing about HSM, it's that you either love it or you hate it. As for me? I LOVE it. Sure, it can be corny and that sugary-sweetness that is Disney, but I like taking refuge from the evils of the world in a quality Disney movie every once in a while. Oh, and Zac Efron is HOTTTT.

Anyway, the poster was released today - check it out!
Sprink.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this hurts me

Anonymous said...

this hurts me

Anonymous said...

It might hurt you more to know that they're currently writing High School Musical 4.

Anonymous said...

i love high school musical so much. i can't explain why. my musical theatre friends think i'm insane. it's just so... amazing.

Anonymous said...

allie r. is gonna love this