5.15.2008

It's Been Lovely

I've just completed one final and I have one more tomorrow, not including a couple more papers that I'm not really fretting over. But then after that, no more Vassar =D. To be back home where I am appreciated in more ways than one. To roam the streets and always have something to do. To order chinese food @ 1am, and have it only be right around the corner... AND to order a meal for myself and pay less than $10. To go to the mall and not see mall security (I honestly thought that mall security was something made up for movies; Poughkeepsie has taught me better...). To have my room to myself. My high ceiling and width and television and computer and... To be in solemn silence. That's my home.

What's yours?

Luvs and hugs,
Dyamond Phillips

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i APPRECIATE YOU K-DOG!!

Anonymous said...

i thought every mall had security...