5.14.2008

It's that time again...

Time for exams.

Last night was fun, with the midnight breakfast (I was more interested in the company than the food), the naked run (ha!), and the fire show. It was a fun time to hang out with various friends.

Needless to say, the incident in the library was frightening, and my roommate was there and came back quite shell-shocked. Here at Blog9 we sincerely hope that he will be okay, and since do not wish to propagate any rumors there will be no speculating or discussion of the incident.

On a lighter note, today I'm going to study for a while, then I have an exam from 5 to 7, then I'll have a victory dinner with some friends. Then one more exam tomorrow and I'm finished for the semester... Ahh... Otherwise, I'm looking forward to stealing my roommate's Glamour magazine to read on the quad!

Good luck with exams!
-aRCHEL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea. What went down in the lib was deff traumatizing.

We turned off the lights at midnight last night. My roomie (who was there when it happened) said he didn't get to sleep till 3 or 4.

I'm surprised J.J. hasn't sent out an e-mail about this yet... At least to offer counseling....

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD the physio final was awful