5.09.2008

Animal Horns, Vaginas, and Peace

Ciao ciao ciao ciao a tutti!

So I'm really excited to say that today is.......
International Be Sexually Inappropriate With Your Friends Day

Yay! Go get your grab on! (But make sure you let them know that it's a special occasion....)

While you may already be sexually inappropriate with your friends on a daily basis, today you actually have an excuse. Plus it's fun seeing awkward glances from people, right???

And here are your....

FUN(NY)SEX(Y)FACTS:

---"Reltney" is archaic slang for "penis" and "Hockey" is archaic slang for "semen." So....what's vagina? and eggs?
---John Harvey Kellogg (who invented Kellogg's Corn Flakes) invented corn flakes as a meatless breakfast food, designed to reduce the sexual drive and to reduce masturbation. ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? Dude, you masturbate in spite of him. Masturbating is not bad for you. It's actually probably the safest thing you could do, having sex with yourself.
---A man will ejaculate approximately 18 quarts of semen, containing half a trillion sperm, in his lifetime. DAAaaaaaAAAAYYYMMMMM! Woohoo sex ed!
---In ancient Greece and Rome dildos were carved out of everything they could get their hands on from wood, glass, leather, gold, silver and even animal horns. OUCH! I'm sorry but I wouldn't want to put an animal horn in my vagina. And I don't think anyone else would either... Comments?

Pace ed amore,
Chipmunk

P.S.-- Has anybody else noticed all the little kids running around and going into the dorms? Apparently it's Peace Day? Shouldn't everyday be Peace Day?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

P.E.A.C.E stands for Promoting Equality And Community Everywhere. Vassar students mentor 2nd graders in two local elementary schools and help them write letters to each other. on PEACE day the kiddies get to meet their pen pals for the first time. Quite exciting! The kids went to three activity sessions, one in Raymond MPR, one in Strong MPR and one in the Ely hall.
ps it SHOULD be Peace Day everyday if not P.E.A.C.E. Day more than once a year

Anonymous said...

Dear Chipmunk, you are my favorite blogger.

Anonymous said...

Dearest 6:06 PM,
Thank you for letting me know about this event! I'm sad I didn't know of it before. I find that really wonderful and exciting and sweet! I could see the children coming into Raymond from my window and I was very confused but still very happy because I rarely see little ones here and I miss the kids I know at home. It sounds like a great program! I hope to hear more of it in the future!

AND

Dearest 11:58 PM,
I thought I was having a great day and you just improved it immensely! Thank you for your comment and support and let me know if there is anything specific (particularly in the sex facts department) that you would like me to explore!

Have a wonderful day both of you and have a great summer!
:-D

Yours,
Chipmunk

Anonymous said...

can i be honest? i hate the sex facts. we're not in high school sex ed.

Anonymous said...

338:
We're not in high school, but they are just for fun and I enjoy them. If you don't like them, don't read them. Sweet and simple.