5.04.2008

Fantastic Weekend

I've seriously been in the greatest mood ever all weekend. On Friday night, my friends and I had a Disney movie marathon (Mary Poppins, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, and Aladdin) and honestly, there is nothing to put you in a good mood like watching four Disney movies in a row while eating amazing brownies (the normal kind, not the sketchy kind).

And then FOUNDER'S DAY, which absolutely lived up to what everyone told me about it. I was just in such a happy place all day, and so was everyone else I was with... and despite the fact that it was "the longest day ever" (I am agreeing with Mads on this one), and I'm still confused as to how we packed in so much activity into one day, it was absolutely lovely.

And those fireworks! They were GORGEOUS! From my vantage point, it was like they were falling on my head. It was stunning; I didn't want it to end.

13 days until home.

love and hungover Sundays
littleone

No comments: