5.16.2008

The End of This Chapter

**WARNING: THIS POST IS LONGER THAN 300 WORDS.**
Ciao ciao ciao ciao a tutti!

Well, today will be short and (hopefully) sweet. I am finished with this year. I'm sad to see it go but I had my moments and now it's time for new ones, not that I'll ever forget the old. I have taken my finals, finished my essays, stored my things (I didn't realize how much stuff I had here...sad), and for the most part filled my suitcases. Friday, I am on a plane back home. I have packed up my life here and it is ready to relocate. Have a wonderful summer all of you and I'll see you next year!

P.S.- My room looks disgustingly bare and unfriendly. Oh well...

FUN(NY)SEX(Y)FACTS:

---On average, it takes two tablespoons of blood to get a man's penis erect. (Just a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine GO DOWN....Don't ask me where that came from, I don't know)
---The G-spot, a sensitive area located inside the vagina on the upper wall, an inch or two behind the back of the pubic bone, is named for Dr. Ernest Grafenberg. (Hahaha...wow, wouldn't I like to have something that gives so much pleasure to women /9or anyone) named after me! I think I should go invent some type of amazing vibrator or discover a body part....oooh my summer plans are piling up)
---The vagina and the eye are self-cleaning organs.
---The prophet Hosea was commanded to marry a prostitute because Israel, herself, hath committed great whoredom. (hahaha...wow. And we thought we had problems)
---The word "ejaculation" comes from the Latin word meaning "throwing out." (So when was the last time you ejaculated via intercourse or masturbation? I just had a conversation about this earlier.)
---A dragonfly's penis has a shovel on the end that scoops out a rival male's semen (I've actually seen this happen. Kinda trippy)
---The average gorilla weighing 200 pounds has a penis that is two inches long. (I love gorillas!)
---According to psychologists, the shoe and the foot are the most common sources of sexual fetishism in Western society. (Why??? I guess it could be worse....)
---Aphallatosis is a mental disorder resulting from a lack of sex life. (Well, we have a lot of people suffering from that on this campus....)

Pace ed amore,
Chipmunk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heard (from my friends in psych) that foot fetishes are so common because the part of the brain that deals with feet is near the part of the brain that deals with sexual arousal. which i thought was really interesting. and maybe true?

have a great summer!

-Peabo

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really interesting Peabo! Thanks for sharing! I hope you have a great summer too!

-Chipmunk