5.02.2008

eugenics and room draw

Last night I participated in a heated debate with three other friends on eugenics.

It was a fascinating discussion, and I'm glad we had it--my views on eugenics have definitely evolved and it's not even a topic I'd really thought about before.

In addition to learning about this, I also learned about the character of my three friends who participated. It's quite telling how loud they speak, how they address people, how they visibly react emotionally. It was quite topsy-turvy at times.

Amazing though, quite a wonderful discussion.

In other news, room draw is over! My friends and I stayed until the bitter end to keep everyone company as they whittled down the choices. I'm very satisfied with my room--it's not ideal, definitely, but it's pretty ideal for me. I'm not too picky. (Bigger isn't always better. :P)

Anyway, no matter what happened last night, everything WILL turn out just fine. I promise. Pinky-swear? Yes.

- aRCHEL

No comments: