5.06.2008

"BARE" With Me

The Bare phenomenon (on campus at least) never ends! Max Fagin recently posted four vids from the fantastic performance of "BARE: A Pop Opera" that was recently put on by the FWA. I've compiled them all here in one playlist for your convenience!



It should also be noted that this may not be the end of "BARE" media - several extremely reliable sources have said that the cast may in fact be heading into the recording studio. I know I have my fingers crossed!

xoxo
Sprinkles.

UPDATE: The Bare cast WILL be recording a soundtrack, and giving it away in some manner! They can't sell it due to copyright issues.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Keep us up to date!

Anonymous said...

We will be recording Bare - unfortunately, due to copyright issues and whatnot, we can't sell the CDs. But as far as I know there's nothing to stop us from making copies for free...

SO psyched for the recording! We are all overwhelmed by the outpouring of positive response to this show. Couldn't have imagined it happening like this, and so happy that it did...

Anonymous said...

i'd love to get my hands on a copy of the cd. I loved the show!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!! I loved BARE so much and I wanted to get my hands on their music- this is wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

i really don't give a shit about bare. sorry.

Anonymous said...

A copy of the soundtrack?!? I am so excited!
I think a donation to FWA would be a great idea to support the show and the amazing group that put it on.

Anonymous said...

2:32 your negativity was definitely not needed! Bare is amazing