5.09.2008

Long Time No See... And STRESS!

This is JEWETTGOSSIP reporting... ahem!

My apologies for not posting on Blog9 for a very VERY long time! I have had a lot going on family-wise as well as academically.
But now I'm back!

I am glad to announce to you that....

In Jewett, there are people, yes people not a person staying up till 7 in the morning these days, writing papers to see the sunrise. Life during study week sucks huh? I finished 2 papers and still have 4 more and 3 exams to study for - great. Founder's Day was awesome but it really didn't help with the workload I have.

But I am real excited about this weekend. There's so many parties in various dorms tonight as well the the FARM RAVE! so excited! and it's going to go on till 6am?!? HOLY MOTHER OF COW!

I know how stressed out many of you guys are, I for one certainly am with 6 units of classes and A FREAKING CONCERT IN NYC on Monday arggggg! but take a break, go dance it out at the farm rave.

You know you need it!
JEWETTGOSSIP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's the concert in nyc?

Anonymous said...

It's a concert for the Vassar Alumni -- Mixed Choir, Women's Chorus and Orchestra will be performing in it. The thing is, we are leaving 11 in the morning and only getting back 10 in the evening!