5.02.2008

Missed Season

Back home, I had my own room with my own television. I would sit there in the months of January-May and OD on American Idol.

Then came Vassar...

What happened was I became a busy mess and found very little to no time for AI. I was once the addict calling in the second the lines opened (and successfully getting through) but now...

I have only seen the auditions. As much as I'd love to cheer and vote, I've just no time.

Same for all my other major shows:
House, Degrassi, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, New Amsterdam, South of Nowhere...

I know I can watch them online, but I don't even have time for that. Even my posting here has been slacking.

At least I know everything will pay off in the end... even if I do miss 4 seasons of AI *heartache*

Is/has anyone else faced what I'm facing?

Luvs and hugs,
Dyamond Phillips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea k-dog it sucks but in like 3 weeks we can have all the tv we want!