5.17.2008

I Wanna Go Home

First, I want to apologize to everyone who's been checking in on us today. A lot of people moved out of their dorm (including myself), and we just didn't have the time to post.

But I'm here now.

It feels weird being home. It doesn't quite feel right here. For the first time since I've been at Vassar, some of my "Vassar self" is slowly leaking into my "home self" with astonishing quickness. My sibs love it. We'll see what my rents think. haha.

I miss Vassar. I have virtually no friends here to chill with... Hopefully I'll be able to rectify that soon... If I have time... I'll be working my ass off over the summer. Fun stuff....

It took me seven hours to pack... We'll see how long it takes me to unpack.
That's what I'm off to do now.
My room needs a paint job.
I'm thinking burgundy.

Sprink.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soo jealous! I wish I were home!

Anonymous said...

i'm going home on tuesday and don't really want to. still haven't decided which of my recently divorced parents to live with, so i may or may not be staying in a state i've never been in before. but we'll be back before you know it!

ps burgundy is nice

Anonymous said...

wow that's pretty intense 12:32. Have a good summer y'all!

Anonymous said...

heyy sprink. i miss you already.
hopefully we can work out a get together! <3 sgpg