5.15.2008

No Complainin' Here

OK, everybody. Ya don't need to hear me complain about finals, so here's the best thing I've seen (about 20 times) all week:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_fSpI4oZoDc

It's a music video for an amazing Indian song, with fake english subtitles. I like the song itself and the guy is fuckin adorable, but if you go in expecting the english subtitles to be stupid,like I did, you're in for a pleasant surprise, as I was.

I want to be in Bollywood (not that this is).

strange and chunky. What is going on with our showers? There's been much hubbub in our bathrooms lately. When do y'all go home? I don't want to.

wow! Primal Scream was grrrrreat! I love to scream and yes, I'm bragging, but I have the best screams ever screamed in all...man, that's a strange word. Think of it. "scrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeam"..it just sounds shrill and abrasive. Like my loud sound. Goodbye, folks. Have good summers and like....don't get pregnant, catch diseases, discover your parent' hidden life as a gangster, be dumped by your significant other of five years, have your pet die, or eat fast food over the vacation. But do, however, white-water raft and dance and sing a lot. That's all you need in life to make you happy. If you feel like shit, dance and sing. and exercise. then drink yourself into a sad little bubble and sleep on it. and wear more pink and green together.

CJDC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heart you!