3.10.2008

A "Brawl" At Last

At 12:10 AM this very Sunday morning, I was waiting anxiously in line to purchase my copy of the long-awaited (2 years), twice-delayed SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL. The game is amazing. It has an insane amount of content and unlockable content ranging from secret characters, to secret battle stages, and other play modes. It was certainly well worth the wait. I'll be enjoying my time at home, for sure, until my friends return from school at which point we'll all play together and my story will be a great deal less lame. :P

Have an enjoyable and safe spring break,

-Poseidon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!

I pre-ordered mine to be sure that I would get a copy (I've been known to have rotten luck in the past), and since the United States Postal Service doesn't deliver on Sundays, I will most likely be receiving my copy tomorrow.

PREPARE TO BRAWL!
muahahaha!
;D