3.01.2008

The Laughing. It's What It's All About.

I forgot how great weekend nights can be. See, last weekend I was sickly so I mostly stayed in. And I was like, “whatever, it’s fine, I need rest and I don’t have that much fun when I go out anyways.” Except I really do. Last night my friend’s friends were visiting and they were awesome. We went out to dinner, hung out in our friend’s room, and went to the Mug. And it was great. The Mug is so much better when you’re not worried about finding a guy (or girl) to grind all up against. You can just have fun with your friends and dance like a total fool. And laugh together about all the sketchy hookups. Because that’s really what it’s all about, let’s be honest. The laughing, not the hookups.

So I’m being pretty obvious, saying that weekend nights are awesome. But I had forgotten how much fun I could have just being stupid with my friends in our rooms and at the Mug. And now I’m exhausted and have a ton of work to do, but isn’t part of college all about friends? I’m really reveling in that part. The work, not so much.

And with that lovely stream of consciousness, I’m out! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I’ll see you at Heaven and Hell!

Love,
Peabo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are there so many dances here? it's so boring for people (like me) who don't like to dance at all.

Anonymous said...

i completely agree with 7:06. I'm sick of all of the dances