3.05.2008

The Ultimate Vassar Celeb

OMG so you TOTES wanna see more about celebs?!

Well, I won't post a picture, cuz that's shady, but I WILL rave about Luis. You know who I'm talking about, the man who don't need no stinkin last name. he's so fabulous!! Like the other day I smiled at him and he winked at me and we were at the gym and he was dewy and glowing with the sweet flower nectar that flows out of his pores (Luis does not sweat. Luis is not like the rest of us)and he was still stylish and glorious and I was like OMG NO WAYYYY!! The way he struts in all his sassy splendor...ah...I once heard a story about him at the Retreat;he ran into Cappy and Cappy was like, "It's such a cloudy day why dost thou wear sunglasses, young buck?", to which Luis the Great replied, " the sun never sets on a badass, Ms. Hill".

OHHH SNAP
I'd marry him. I'm not homophobic.
Ah man, I feel like a creepster. But I won't edit this. For you, the reader. It put a smile on my face.

CJDC

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luis does not sweat; he GLISTENS.

Anonymous said...

really? I mean REALLY?

luis is obnoxious to say the least, but I'm glad he's got one fan

Anonymous said...

i <3 this post

Anonymous said...

i've never spoken to him... but i admire him from a distance

Anonymous said...

i don't understand the appeal. i mean, breaking a girl's nose? seriously? calling those girls trashy and fugly...? making fun of how people talk...? the few times we have spoken, he has always been so unnecessarily rude to me.

who are his friends anyways? not "admirers", but friends?

Anonymous said...

i am in looooove with luis. he is definitely a vassar celeb.

aaaand he's planned some kick ass stuff in main this year! :)

<3333 SGPG

Anonymous said...

yeah, I hear about him being a dick, but I've never experienced his dickliness. haha "fugly" is a funny word. What is this chair-throwing incident of which you speak? I know he broke someone's nose, but why, Luis, why?
I think it's hilarious. and he's a diva so he does whatever tickles his fancy.

Anonymous said...

luis has verbally assaulted me about my weight. i have thrown up after meals thinking about his rude comments. student leaders should not attack members of their residence halls. plain and simple. thanks for the eating disorder.