3.11.2008

Drowsy puppy...

...but without the happy connotation that usually has for me.

Don't you hate when you have those down days? Mine didn't start off that way.

I think it's a combination of things. I'm missing Vassar--my independence, my friends, etc--and I'm feeling like I should be working ahead for research/preparation on the two 15-page papers that will kick my ass after break. I know I'm GOING to do schoolwork at some point, but it's two lengthy things that I can't just get done in a day the way I can other things, so there's the constant looming over my head that I usually avoid by not procrastinating on little homework things but that's unavoidable with a big project.

But anyway.
Now that I've got that out of the way.

Rest assured that I'll have enthusiastic posts soon... But also just know that if you're having a down, slow spring break day, you're not the only one :). And soon we'll be back at Vassar, ready to party it up with our friends!

- aRCHEL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ew I hate that looming over head feeling. I can totally sympathize.