3.27.2008

Spring Back Into TV!!

Sooo I was wracking my brain as to what to write about today, and then the answer literally presented itself before me, through my latest issue of Entertainment Weekly: Spring TV!

All of our shows have gone away for so long... What can we expect for the rest of the season? Here's what EW had to say about my fave shows:

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
Katherine and Bree reignite their rivalry, this time after Bree posions Katherine's food. All will be made nice by the end of the season, though, as they're going to be starting their own catering business. Gabrielle finds out that Carlos's blindness is permanent, but not before he makes her promise to marry him. And Rick is back to stir things up for Lynette and Tom.

GREY'S ANATOMY
Possibly my favorite on again/off again character (besides Rose) is Ava - she'll be back for a three-episode arc. I'd just been warming up to Private Practice, but ABC decided to pull it until the fall season starts up again. Of course, this frees up Kate Walsh's schedule, leaving her available to make several cameo appearances on Grey's! I can't wait to see Addison back in her pink scrubs! The biggest news for Grey's fans is that "Meredith and McDreamy will be getting together 'for good'" according to series executive producer Shonda Rhimes.

Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy return Sunday, April 13 and Thursday, April 24, respectively on ABC.

YAY!!!
SPRiNKLES

Source: Entertainment Weekly, March 28, 2008 issue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE GREY'S; Dr. Bailey is my all-time favorite person ever

Anonymous said...

Kate Walsh is only appearing in one episode of Greys during May sweeps.

She is filming a movie with Paul Bettany until late May & then Private Practice starts shooting it's 2nd season end May.