3.10.2008

Finally At Peace

It's spring break and time for peace. For those who stayed at Vassar to work, the more power to you! I congratulate all of you. For those who left, how goes it? My break is so far very relaxing and peaceful. I've enjoying being with my friends from high school and even hanging out with friends from Vassar. Shopping and eating and wandering and laughing and reminiscing over old times... It's been what I've been waiting for (despite just having a break in January).

I'm in the mood to do things I've never done before. I'm just planning on wandering around, not doing anything in particular, letting the brisk breeze blow by. And, when summer comes around, things will just be 10 million times better.
So, with that said, I do have a few suggestions to have fun during the break. Take 'em however you want, some people just don't know how to read language sometimes, but here goes:

HAVE FUN!
BE SAFE!
AND COME BACK TO SCHOOL!

This has been your public announcement from your friendly after school adviser!

Luvs and hugs,
Dyamond Phillips

No comments: