3.06.2008

Questions to Get Your Mind Churning!

Ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao a tutti! Come stai? Hello everyone! How are you? So unfortunately I have not a story for you but I thought I would pose some questions to get you thinking about STUFF! and yes, at the end, we'll have some sexy time.

1. Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, 'My name is Bob, and I am an alcoholic'?

2. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out'?

3. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

4. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

5. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

6. Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

7. Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

8. You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of it?

9. Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of a drive-up ATM?

10. Is the main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live?

FUN(NY) FACTS:
---An adulterous Greek male was sometimes punished by the removal of his pubic hair and the insertion of a large radish into his rectum. OUCH!!!!!!
---Sex burns 360 calories per hour. Well, OK, really it depends on your weight, but still...
---Women who read romance novels have sex twice as often as those who don't. Start readin', ladies. And come to TwatChat. We have a romance novel library/collection now!
---The average amount of time spent kissing for a person in a lifetime is 20,160 minutes. SWEET!

I hope you allllll have a wonderful spring break! I know I will! Be safe! Have fun!
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today! (Ya, James Dean was a fox!)

Pace e molto amore,
Chipmunk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your posts so much!!

Anonymous said...

Dearest 5:37 PM,

Thank you so much for your comment! That made my day!

Love,
Chipmunk