3.08.2008

Home is Where the Bed Is

I’m home! It is really wonderful. Long drive home, but somewhat scenic, which was nice. We also discovered that Super 8 motels provide free internet. Useful, right?

I got home yesterday evening, with two of my lovely Lathrop friends, one of whom is staying with me. It’s really werid to see your college friends in your house. But also really nice A mixing of your different worlds.

I have now slept for 13 hours. Proof at just how much midterms wore me out. Are any of you home? Do you enjoy snuggling up in your bed for more than half a day? I know I do! I don’t have much else to add, because all I’ve done is sleep….not that I’m complaining!

I hope you all have a fantastic break. See you in 2 weeks! But I will keep you posted on my oh-so exciting home life, never fear.

-Peabo

No comments: