3.04.2008

A Great Destination For Spring Break: Prague!

So Mid-terms are here, but whatever, lets take a break. I want to make a suggestion for those of you heading over to Europe, and even for those of you (like me who will be at Noyes the WHOLE OF SPRING BREAK ahhhhh!) a great place to be at a break! I went to Prague (Czech Republic) last spring to celebrate my upcoming graduation from high school with my family.

BTW, Czech make some AWESOME beer... if you thought Germans were the only ones that could brew beer, think again. That cream of mushroom soup and a big mug of beer goes so well together (I'm not promoting underage drinking of course, but drinking age is 18 in most places outside the U.S).

there's so much sightseeing and shopping to be done in Czech.

Damn it, I wanna be there again, RIGHT NOW.

Gd luck on your mid-terms everyone, and happy Spring Break!

JEWETTGOSSIP

No comments: