3.28.2008

Still Sold Out

Nothing new here, move along...

But Sam Charner just shot out a vital e-mail for those of you who don't have tix:

From Evan, Director of ViCE:
"Thank you to everyone who came out so early to buy tickets to the M.I.A. show! This was the fastest tickets have sold out for a ViCE event in years. Because some students were unable to get tickets, ViCE has postponed the sale of general public tickets until Wednesday April 2 at 3:30pm since no classes meet after 3pm on Wednesdays. No tickets will be online tomorrow morning.


SPRiNKLES's Take: This is soooo exciting to me because it's my first concert ever!! (I know, right?!) The suspense/excitement, in addition to it being SOLD OUT makes me ridiculously happy that I'm going to be able to experience it! XD

No comments: