3.14.2008

Speaking of Britney...


She wants to have sex with the lead singer, Shawn Harris, of my favorite band, The Matches. Their new album drops Tuesday and you should definately definitely check it out. There's a video up for their first single "Wake the Sun" somewhere out there in cyberspace as well as all their old videos from their old albums (my favorite is "Salty Eyes"). I'm getting a Matches inspired tattoo sometime in the near future (probably the crow from Decomposer depending on the A Band in Hope artwork). Hope you guys are having a great break! I'm going to see "Funny Games" tonight and I am so excited.

xoxo
vivalawhitegirl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to point out that this video/story was posted on Buzznet on February 4, meaning it is quite dated. Britney's doing a LOT better now....

Thank God....

Anonymous said...

You misspelled definitely