3.02.2008

A Hell of a Good Time

I went to Hell last night.

Writing that sentence makes me smile.

Good music. I was there for part of DJ Olmec's set and he seemed good, although not consistent. DJ AssLaughter was better than usual, playing the songs that we all really want, like The Way I Are, Stronger, etc. I'd have to say that I like Top 40s pop--brain says no, heart says yes :).

I was there for the first while with friends from my hall (aka my family ^_^) and then with other people later. I ran into (figuratively) some surprisingly drunk people, but they didn't cause any problems. Yay dancing! I love to dance, with people obviously but also just with my friends in our little circle.

Right now I'm comfortably drowsy, listening to Hard Days Night, and enjoying the last day of of the weekend.

I hope you all had a great weekend, and lots of luck on midterms!

aRCHEL

No comments: