4.28.2008

ANTM Predictions

One of my favorite shows is America's Next Top Model. Every week when I realize that it is Wednesday, I get really really excited. This season has been particularly interesting. I have to say that Anya is my favorite. She is such a sweetheart. I really want her to win. And despite the fact that Dominique is hated by most people, her naivety is kind of endearing. I'm guessing I am not the only ANTM addict here at Vassar. So, I want to know predictions. Who is going home this week? What is in store for the rest of the season? Here is what I think:

Elimination this week: Whitney goes home
Next week: Dominique
The I think Fatima will get eliminated, with Katarzyna and Anya in the final runway show. And then Anya wins. :)

Hope you have a great week. Only one more week of classes to go :):)

<3 SGPG

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dominique is terrible, period, thanks and good night.
Katarzyna for the win yoooo!!

Anonymous said...

anya is the cutest thing...the one problem is that now the winners fade into oblivion :(
yay fellow antm mainers!

Anonymous said...

i feel like anya could break away from that mold since she is so likeable. she is versatile and seems like the kind of girl who could do so many things- from commerical modeling, to acting, to high fashion.

Anonymous said...

If you want spoilers, which I came across accidentally, go to wikipedia and look under ANTM Cycle 10. In the summary, they actually have the elimination order posted there. So...... if you want to find out who won, just go there and you'll know. I have no idea how they knew the results. Cheers.