4.15.2008

I Think I'm Addicted to Nilda's

No, seriously. I've been eating Nilda's brownie cookie almost every day for a while now! Fat? I don't care, it's chocolate, chocolate makes me feel good AND it tastes yummy. That's all the reasoning I need. Haha. Now I wonder how many Vassar kids are also obsessed with Nilda's? I mean, they're not the best pastries in the world but we're pretty spoiled with them for being in college.

By the way, this is a good opportunity to mention the benefits of CHOCOLATE! Yes, that heavenly thing that gives us (particularly girls) the feeling of being in love has a lot of health benefits. Of course, not if you eat sugary, processed chocolate. I mean dark chocolate, the good stuff: It has a lot of antioxidants, which are very beneficial for your body. It's also good for your heart and against all common belief it does not cause acne. Plus, the fat that you gain from chocolate is much, much healthier than the fat that you get from, say...fries. Besides, chocolate is a mood elevator that is not addictive.... unless you're me. Now, I'm not saying Nilda's chocolate brownie cookie compares to dark chocolate in health benefits but...heh...I needed to write something to make me feel good about eating it!

With choco-love,
Aletheia (I almost signed that “Nilda” for some reason…)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you know that one nilda's brownie contains over 500 calories.... that's basically an entire meal in one cookie.

Anonymous said...

way to rain on her parade

Anonymous said...

Dick