4.22.2008

A Great Place to Eat

As much as I just LOOOOOVE the food at the DC, every now and then I like to go off campus and get something to eat. I used to limit myself to the few places right off campus (Babycakes, Zorona's, etc) but yesterday my roommate introduced me to something new. We at La Cabanita, a teeny tiny Mexican place on Main Street just down from the fast food places (KFC, Wendy's, Taco Bell). It was so so so good. If you are looking for some authentic Mexican food (and believe me, I know it) you should definitely check it out. It was really reasonable, too. AND they have Jarritos…. Which I LOVE.

Anyways, peace out kids. Good luck with work… I hope isn't piling up for you like it is for me.

Love SGPG :):)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is Zorona's and what kind of food does it have?

Anonymous said...

zorona's is on raymond ave on the right side of the road. like a five minute walk from campus. the food is middle eastern. it is good :)