4.15.2008

Seriously, Listen to SPRiNKLES

COME SEE BARE THIS WEEKEND.

We've been working really, really hard to get this show off the ground and I think we've accomplished something pretty awesome. I promise you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wish that you got half as much action in a month as Tino Lim gets in 2 hours of the show...

Anyway, I'm SUPER PSYCHED for our opening on Thursday! Only one teensy little problem - I have a heinous cold and my voice is threatening to go MIA (and I mean that in the army sense, not the hot Sri Lankan that I missed on Friday sense). So I put myself on vocal rest today, went to Baldwin, got some drugs for my sinuses and for the mysterious infection that also popped up in my eye... and I've decided that my voice WILL be back and in rare form on Thursday for the opening. I refuse to have it be anything but.

Seriously. Come see it. You won't regret it.

Now, off to sleep off the sickness.
littleone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get drugs from Baldwin. They seriously overprescribe antibiotics, and that's what causes the spikes in sickness on campus. It's best to just weather it out on your own. And to stay healthy, you gotta stay fit!

Anonymous said...

....i'm littleone not nick :-p

but thanks!

and i know, drugs are bad, but i'm desperate. eek.