4.28.2008

Price of DC Meal Points Revealed

As you may have heard, Campus Dining recently revealed the new system of meal points for the upcoming school year.

While the new "buffet meals" system is very interesting, what really caught my eye was the following:

"Running late from team practice and afraid you won’t make it to ACDC by 8:30? Use a meal equivalency ($6.75) at The Atrium."

So that means that each meal point at the DC is valued at $6.75. Personally, that's more than I typically spend at the DC, and I'm on an enhanced meal plan. I try to get water, so as to reduce the cost of my meals.

To me, the question remaining is: will the cost of the meal plan on my bill change to accomodate this?

sprink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually, although your point value might be below 6.75 right now, the dollar value is likely MUCH more than that. right now points have a markup so that 1 point is not equal to $1. however, this is changing next year so that the two are equal. So... your meals will likely be cheaper in dollar value. Also... how are you spending so little!? Haha.. my meals are usually a lot more. Especially if I get the Home Cooking food. <3